We have great children’s programs and activities at St Paul’s. These include:
- KidsAlive – our 10am Sunday children’s programs include First Steps and KidsAlive.
- KidsConnect – our play group at St Paul’s for babies and toddlers
- SupaWeek – a week long day camp for primary school kids during the July holidays. *Please note due to COVID-19 restrictions we will be unable to hold Supaweek in 2020.
- Sunday 68 – our 10am Sunday youth program for years 6-8 in High School
REGISTER FOR OUR SUNDAY KIDS PROGRAM HERE
We have great Youth programs and activities at St Paul’s. These include:
- Crossfire Youth is our weekly youth gathering for students in years 6 to 12 on Friday nights.
- Sunday 68 is our Sunday morning program for students in years 6-8.
- D-Teams are our St Paul’s Small Groups for youth.
- Impakct is our very popular annual week long summer camp in January for kids in years 7 to 12.
- 5pm church is the best place for youth to finish their week with great praise and worship time and relevant bible teaching appropriate for their age.
- The House is open on the first Sunday of each month for Young Adults after the 7pm service.
- YA Events are all about JESUS and PEOPLE, the YA community get together for several events run throughout the year including Pure Praise, Nights Live and more.
- TheBigWeekend is our young adults conference held once a year in October.
- Small Groups meet for around 2 hours a week, they are a great place to study and learn more about the Bible, pray, motivate and encourage one another.
- Crewmen – Our Men’s Ministry is our community for men to gather and do life together. We engage, encourage and equip men to enjoy their unique God given gifts and life roles via events, interest groups, mentoring, social media and links with the broader church and community.
- Sisterhood is our Women’s Ministry at St Paul’s. Sisterhood run events throughout the year as an opportunity for the women of St Paul’s to come together in community to hear God’s Word, get to know and encourage each other.
- Prime Time is an event for mature woman. Prime Time is held three times a year and includes beautiful music, a guest speaker and a fabulous high tea.
- Seniors Friendship Group meets in the Room 3 (CEC) from 12 noon till 2pm on the first Tuesday in the month (except January). There is a guest speaker each month and we enjoy a light lunch. All seniors welcome to come and check it out.
- Prime Time is an event for mature woman. Prime Time is held three times a year in February, June and October, and includes beautiful music, a guest speaker and a fabulous high tea. All “mature” women are invited to attend. To see when the next Prime Time is being held visit the church calendar under “Coming Up”.
- JesusClub is for people 16 years and older with an intellectual disability. JesusClub meets fortnightly on a Wednesday evening during school terms from 6:30pm – 9pm. $5 per night in “Room 3 (CEC)” 421 Old Northern Rd Castle Hill. For further information email email@example.com.
“…so that all the peoples of the earth may know that the Lord is God and that there is no other.”
This is our mission as the church – that all peoples, everywhere, would hear the wonderful news of the gospel of Jesus Christ and come to know and delight in the one true living God. This is the great unfinished task of world evangelisation, and we understand that there are those who “Go” and there are those who “Stay” - and both are vital for this task. At St Paul’s we seek to strategically partner with those whom God has called to go, as well as praying for and mobilising workers for His harvest field from amongst us. We also seek to be a sending church that is filled with people who are giving generously to global mission, praying desperately for the world, and who are loving, caring for and supporting our workers on the frontline.Find out more