- Marriage Enrichment Course
November 9, 2019
8:45 am - 4:00 pm
Time to spring clean your marriage!
On Saturday 9th November, we will meet in the church office (419 Old Northern Rd) from 8:45am to 4pm. There is no cost for the course, just bring open hearts and a willingness to learn (lunch and snacks provided).
Our facilitators for this course are Rob & Anne Willis and Sam & Sanaa Labib.
RSVP to Sanaa – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0416 124 313
We will cover a multitude of topics that are essential to building and maintaining a fulfilling marriage:
– Time to Grow: Marriages don’t grow because spouses age. Growth in marriage is intentional, demanding and requires nurturing and hard work.
– Time to Build: Addressing the past in the present to help build a future.
– Workshop one: Time to be intentional about your marriage.
– Workshop two: Time for window cleaning – “Your sexual relationship can be a window into you, your spouse and relationship.” Dr David Schnarch (Sex therapist). Let’s explore sex as a way of giving your entire self to your spouse.